- Applications for submission of advertisements for CDDA approval, are available in 1st Floor
(Please contact the officer at receiving desk)
- Duly completed applications should be submitted along with followings to the receiving desk in 1st floor.
- Original application with a copy
- Request letter issued by the Local agent/Manufacturer
- Copy of the registration certificate
- Copies of the advertisement
- If submitted in print copies – 15 copies (e.g. News paper ads, TV/Radio commercial scripts)
- For TV/Radio commercials – 3 CDs
- Processing fee of Rs.5600.00 (Rs.5000+ Vat) should be paid for advertisements on pharmaceuticals.
(Please collect the payment letter from Pharmacist In-charge of advertisements and the yellow receipt should be submitted to receiving desk in 1st Floor)
- Advertisement subcommittee will meet on every 3rd Thursday of each month.
- Submitted advertisements will be tabled at the meeting and decisions will be notified to the applicant.
Click here to download Application form.