- Training for 2 senior staff.
- Formation of a multi-stakeholder committee and developing a mechanism and guidelines for the regulation and monitoring of medicines prices.
- Awareness programmes for pharmacies and pharmacy owners and Authorized officers Training of 2 DRA staff in pre and post marketing quality assurance of vaccines and biological products for 2 weeks in a regional country.
- Consultative workshops to develop SOP’s on pre and post marketing surveillance of pharmaceutical products including vaccines and biologicals.
- Promotion of rational use of medical products by strengthening the drug advertisement regulating unit of the DRA
- Participation at the International Conference of Drug Regulator.
You are here: